Terms & Conditions
This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
Welcome to [Panchnaina] (“” Company or “Site” or “Application”). This Site is owned and operated by Panchnaina provides an online platform (”Site”) for connecting Users and it does not own any Products or discharge services listed on its Site.
Use of This Site
You are responsible to ensure that your access to this Site and material available on or through it are legal in each jurisdiction, in or through which you access or view the site or such material.
- No cancellation would be allowed, once the order has been placed, unless the
cancellation policy has been relaxed for the time being and such relaxation has been
specifically mentioned at the time of order.
- The seller at its sole discretion may cancel the order at any time before the physical
delivery of the order. The seller shall on such cancellation, attempt to inform and intimate
the buyer / customer of such cancellation, at any time before the due date of delivery.
- In case of cancellation as per clause 2, of a pre-paid order, the complete invoice amount
would be refunded to the account of the buyer / customer.
- The company shall attempt to process refund the amount, due on cancellation, within 7
workings days, however any and all delays in refund shall not be liability of the Company
and the buyer / customer is requested to contact their respective banks for update on the
- The liability of the company is limited to the extent of the product value only. The liability
of the company shall not and will not in any case extend beyond the invoice value. The
amount of government-imposed tax and delivery fee shall not be included to calculate
the amount of liability.
- The company shall hold absolute control of the Return of Articles, where the buyer /
customer has cited quality issue. The decision of the Company in quality issues shall be
last and final in the regard.
- No interest on refunds would be allowed.
- The buyer / customer may at some rare occasions be asked to pay additional charges on
account of nature of interstate shipping, which are levied once a shipment reaches your
state. In case, where additional duties or taxed are assessed, customer will be responsible
for paying these additional fees.
- In case of non-delivery of package after 3 unsuccessful attempts at the specified address,
the package will be returned to company and the order shall stand automatically
cancelled and no refund will be issued.
- No return or exchange shall be entertained after 30 days of receiving the order.
- All disputes are subject to Delhi jurisdiction only.
- In case of any concern, please mark you mail to __
This mail has been automatically generated from a notification only address that cannot
accept incoming email. Please do not reply to this message.
For detailed legal policies please connect to www.panchnaina.com